This service addresses specific needs and issues encountered in SIP-based deployments. By subscribing to a channel you get access to detailed tutorials presenting the issue and solutions using Kamailio (OpenSER) SIP Server. Outstanding benefits are:
- access to learning materials that improve continuously
- a large set of Kamailio (OpenSER) configuration files
- additional tools to ease solving the issue
- updated configuration files and tutorials content once a new stable release is out
- guidelines to upgrade to new versions of Kamailio (OpenSER)
- collaborative environment (wiki, forum, chat) to discuss and solve problems related to the topics
- expertise from two co-founders of Kamailio (OpenSER) SIP Server project
- certificates can be achieved at the end of the class
- subscription fee just at the price of several consultancy hours
Next class starts on Oct 17, 2011.
Next class starts on Nov 21, 2011.
We welcome suggestions to create new channels about topics you consider important.
For more details and registration, please contact us.