You can register now for the new Asterisk SIP Masterclass in cooperation with Digium, The Asterisk Company. The Asterisk SIP Masterclass is a five days of advanced Asterisk and OpenSER SIP proxy training, focusing on how to make Asterisk work in a SIP network. The class assumes a great deal of knowledge about Asterisk, and is a good follow-up from the Asterisk Bootcamp or the Asterisk Masterclass by Edvina.
Date: April 21-25
Learn Asterisk, OPENSER and SIP from the main developers!
The training is sustained by the main Asterisk SIP developer, Olle E. Johansson and Daniel-Constatin Mierla, the OpenSER project co-founder and developer. They have many years of experience together, building VoIP networks and debugging all kinds of issues in the software, network and the SIP protocol. This is an unique opportunity to spend a week learning and working with these OpenSER, SIP and Asterisk gurus!
Many practical labs during a week in Orlando, Florida
This class includes many practical labs. Feel free to bring your own equipment to the class – SIP phones, gateways, servers. We will have a classroom network filled with Asterisk servers, SIP proxies and devices to work with. It’s a good opportunity to test your devices!
Facts about the training
- Teachers: Olle E. Johansson, Asterisk developer and Daniel-Constantin Mierla, OpenSER Developer
- Material: Printed copies of training slides, The Asterisk Quick Reference Guide
- Dates: April 21-25, 2008 (starting 10 AM Monday, ending 3 PM Friday
- Price: 4.500 USD (ex VAT for European Companies)
- Payment: All trainings are pre-paid. Register by e-mail to email@example.com .
More details at: edvina.net